Plantation Rocker Poly Lumber Made in the USA
Affordable outdoor seating that will stand up to the weather -- even near the coast! We've combined superior Amish craftsmanship with durable poly lumber to bring you a plantation rocking chair that you will enjoy for many years.
Why You'll Love It
- Designed to look like real wood without the maintenance
- Amish made by Pennsylvania, U.S.A. craftsmen
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Color runs throughout the poly lumber to disguise nicks or scratches
- Certified to contain a minimum of 95% post-consumer recycled plastics, making this a guilt-free purchase
- #316 stainless steel hardware suitable for all climates ranging from the coast to the mountains
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty for residential use and a 5-year limited warranty for commercial use.
What is Poly Lumber?
The Poly lumber that we use in our products is made from HDPL (high-density polyethylene) that comes from certified 95% recycled materials (mostly water bottles), so it is sustainable and eco-friendly.
The plastics are melted down and infused with UV Inhibitors (to protect against sun damage) and other proprietary additives. They are then run through an extrusion process that produces boards in many sizes.
It's easy to clean, never needs staining, painting, or treated with oil like regular wood. It won’t rot or be infested with insects, and won’t chip.
One of the best features of poly lumber is that the color runs throughout the entire thickness of the board, so if you ever scratch your poly lumber, it’s the same color underneath, unlike wood and powder coated materials where the color just sits on the surface.
Colors & Wood Patterns
Please be aware that colors on the Internet can be slightly different on various monitors, browsers and devices. Our digital images have the most accurate color possible. We cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
|Seat Height:||18" (highest) at front; 15.25" (lowest) at back|
|Arm Height:||29" (highest) at the front; 24.5" (lowest) at the back|
|Arm Width:||4.5" at widest point|
|Width between arms:||19.5"|
Poly lumber is easy to clean and maintain. Dust with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush, and tend to spills and stains with a mild soap and water. We do not recommend power-washing your poly lumber furniture, but if you do, you must keep the power-washer at least 12 inches from the surface of the furniture and do not use a stronger setting than 1500 PSI. No waterproofing, no staining, and no painting is ever required!
It does require some assembly and all instructions/hardware are included in the box. Click Here to view the assembly instructions.
Please see our return policy for further instructions.