We're Making it Easier for You to Have the Backyard of Your Dreams with PayPal Credit and Afterpay.
With PayPal Credit, you get an instant, reusable credit line at checkout when you pay with your PayPal account. PayPal Credit is a credit line that gives you the flexibility to finance purchases, to get what you need now and pay over time.
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores.
Plus, PayPal Credit comes with all the security you are used to with PayPal, and you can finance purchases big or small with PayPal Credit’s No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on orders of $99 or more promotion.
For purchases less than $99, if you pay your balance in full each month by the payment due date that is on your statement, you can avoid paying interest.
How to use PayPal Credit
- First, you must have a PayPal account. Click here if you need a PayPal account.
- Next, apply once for PayPal Credit (here)
- Once approved, just pay using PayPal at checkout and then select PayPal Credit as your payment option.
Installments by Afterpay allows you to purchase in four equal installments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for $200, you pay 4 installments of $50. There is no additional cost to use Installments by Afterpay as long as you pay on time. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order right away.
How to use Afterpay
- Add items to your shopping cart (minimum $35; maximum $2000)
- During checkout select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
- You will be redirected to Afterpay where you can register or login if you have used Afterpay in the past
- Your purchases will be shipped as if you have paid in full -- no waiting.