Deluxe Adirondack Chair with Footrest Poly Lumber Made in the USA
Affordable outdoor seating that will stand up to the weather -- even near the coast! We've combined superior Amish craftsmanship with durable poly lumber to bring you an Adirondack chair that you will enjoy for many years.
Why You'll Love It
- The integrated footrest can be hidden to make a regular chair or extended for maximum relaxation.
- Includes swing out drink holders in each arm at no additional cost -- a cup holder under the left arm and a wine glass/cell phone holder under the right arm.
- More slats on the back than most Adirondack chairs for enhanced comfort
- Strength and durability from the fully braced back
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Color runs throughout the poly lumber to disguise nicks or scratches
- #316 stainless steel hardware suitable for all climates ranging from the coast to the mountains
- Foldable for easy moving and storage
- Please see the Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty for residential use and a 5-year limited warranty for commercial use. The warranty for the hardware is limited to sending new hardware.
What is Poly Lumber?
The Poly lumber that we use in our products is made from HDPL (high-density polyethylene) that comes from certified 95% recycled materials (mostly water bottles), so it is sustainable and eco-friendly.
The plastics are melted down and infused with UV Inhibitors (to protect against sun damage) and other proprietary additives. They are then run through an extrusion process that produces boards in many sizes.
It's easy to clean, never needs staining, painting, or treated with oil like regular wood. It won’t rot or be infested with insects, and won’t chip.
One of the best features of poly lumber is that the color runs throughout the entire thickness of the board, so if you ever scratch your poly lumber, it’s the same color underneath, unlike wood and powder coated materials where the color just sits on the surface.
Colors & Wood Patterns
Standard Colors: Black, Bright Cedar, Royal Blue, Weatherwood, White, Dark Gray
Tropical Colors: Aruba Blue, Bright Orange, Bright Red, Lime Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow
Wood Grain Colors: Antique Mahogany, Birchwood, Driftwood Gray, Brazilian Walnut
Non-Stock Colors (Call for a quote): Cardinal Red, Cedar, Cherry, Forest Green, Light Gray, Patriot Blue, Powder Blue, Tudor
Please be aware that colors on the Internet can be slightly different on various monitors, browsers and devices. Our digital images have the most accurate color possible. We cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please see our returns/refunds policy in case you don't like the product after you receive it.
|Folded Dimensions:||47.5" (H) x 30.5" (W) x 15.5" (D)|
|Depth with Footrest Extended:||54"|
Poly lumber is easy to clean and maintain. Dust with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush, and tend to spills and stains with a mild soap and water. We do not recommend power-washing your poly lumber furniture, but if you do, you must keep the power-washer at least 12 inches from the surface of the furniture and do not use a stronger setting than 1500 PSI. No waterproofing, no staining, and no painting is ever required!
It does require some assembly and all instructions/hardware are included in the box. Click Here to view the assembly instructions.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the seat back recline?
The seat back is tilted for comfort but does not recline. This version is the same as our Deluxe Adirondack chair except with a pullout footrest.
what is the weight limit for the person sitting on the chair? Thank you
350 pounds according to the manufacturer.