Fire Pit 30" - Hammered Copper
Backyard entertaining is so much better when you can gather family and friends around a wood-burning firepit. This freestanding and portable firepit can be easily moved (when it cools off!) or even taken with you on your next camping trip.
The 30" Hammered Copper large firepit is crafted of 100% real hammered copper to add class to your outdoor living decor and give years of enjoyment.
The sturdy stand allows the 9" deep bowl to sit above your stone patio or yard.
- Overall Dimensions: 30" Diameter x 12" H; 24 lbs
- Bowl Dimensions: 27" diameter x 9" deep
- Fire pit is made from 24 gauge (.0216") thick heavy weight copper on the bottom and 26 gauge (.016") thick durable copper on circular sides.
- Includes: spark screen, small poker and vinyl protective outdoor cover
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
This product ships within 2 business days.
Restore the Copper Color
Over time, all copper patinates and will lose its shiny copper color. You can remove the firescale and patina with a little effort:
- Remove any ash and debris from your fire pit bowl after it has cooled
- Spray fire pit with hose and clean with soap and water.
- Use a chemical solution like Wrights Copper Cleaner or
- Use natural methods like 1 cup salt to 1 gallon of vinegar or lemon halves and salt and scrub well.
- Outdoor use only. Never use in enclosed area. Use in unventilated areas will endanger your life.
- Do not use this unit on or near combustible surfaces or structures such as wood decks, dry leaves or grass, vinyl or wood siding, etc.
- Use on level, non-combustible surface only.
- Never use flammable accelerants, such as: gasoline, alcohol, paint thinners, kerosene, etc. to start a fire. Serious injury or property damage could result.
- Always wear fire-resistant gloves when handling hot metal screen and lifting tool.
- Attn California Resident (Prop 65): This Product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Click the link and PM us.